husky fuel cans

billpierce

I think part of the problem with the husky one is in its use. Time and time again I have watched people filling their saws up, then when removing the nozel they do so at an angle, catching the lip of the filler in the process. With my personal can I made sure I removed it vertically on each fill and it lasted a fair while longer than others I had seen.

That being said, my current can is Stihl and its had the same spout on it for about 6 years now and still going strong, so out of the current 2, it is defintly the better one. Look forward to seeing the new husky can though.

yeah that helps. i learnt that one the first time round, the last two have just stopped popping back up so you fill up, it stops when your tank is full, you whip it out and cover your saw in fuel. or youmanually push it back down.

annoys me quite a few times a day,....

the last two have just stopped popping back up so you fill up, it stops when your tank is full, you whip it out and cover your saw in fuel. or youmanually push it back down.

annoys me quite a few times a day,....

That's what happened to mine too. Felt like a seal or something inside had swollen up as by the end it was extremely stiff to open and close