stump grinder vid oppinions please

Rod

You need some guards mate, the ones on the machine aren't near enough, pea shingle a stump grinders worst nightmare, my first machne was an RG20

You might want to show you use a CAT scanner too, prime spot for a cable TV and telephone cable, BT cable etc etc ..

I've ground stumps for over 13 years, I could write a book soley on stump grinding.......

Edited by Lee Winger

diddnt like it :( too shakey, if i wernt an arb, id struggle to work out what was happening in each mini clip before the next one, a nice slow slide show with a simple explination of each pic would be better imo 1 before, 3-5during and 1 after shot would do imo

didn't have much music too choose from not my first choice

we do have a set of guards and i knew someone would say that:sneaky2:

swb its a head cam not very easy to hold it still

Head cams go on tripods too!

Theres a huge differenc ebetween what we understand and what a client understands. For example I've mentioned stump grinding and clients have said they don't want it ground (or grinding) they want it removed.

We should all offer a stump removal service, and explain that we recycle it into grinding or chips etc. There is no point making a video in order to make sense to other Arbs, not if its for a website. I like the slide show idea. Stump/stump+machine/no stump+ machine/ no stump + no machien + no mess.

you should of video,d it rather than been working then

also why fell tree straight out into road would not across drive have been better so all brash was facing chipper

also would of preferred 1 vid showing felling

1 vid showing felling

1 vid stump grinding ect

maybe a shot of how deep you grind

also when you reduced stump you did not use chainbrake

but it,s a lot better than mine tbh

also when you reduced stump you did not use chainbrake

wasn't me i was videoing lol

its not on the web site and it was done more by accident rather than set up to make a vid

just made it for something to do last night coz arbtalk wasnt working on my pc:bored:

interesting to see what people say so that when i get round to making another i will know what i need

"heres a vid i made for our web site to promote our stump grinding service"

"Its not on the web site and it was done more by accident rather than set up to make a vid just made it for something to do last night coz arbtalk wasnt working on my pc"