Help finding chainsaw trousers

Broze

I'm a landscaper by trade and I am soon to be going into doing my CS tickets.

However, wherever I look online, eBay, other shops etc, I'm finding it hard to find chainsaw trousers in my size. 34" waist / 34" leg

It seems that the 34" leg is only available in larger waist sizes and will be to big for me.

Has anyone any suggestions on where I could get some decent ones from without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance

Ant

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Which tickets are you doing, if your only doing 30,31 etc (ground based) you only need type A too keep the college/assessor happy. If your climbing they like you too have type C. I would go to a decent shop and try some as some fit and feel better then others. For example the stihl hi-flex type c ones are quite nice and coolish but seem too rip with ease which is annoying as they won't like that and neither will your wallet. The main problem you have is that your like me about average so it's normally bob hope no hope getting any of flea bay. Usually a shop is the way to go, also rember your legs are worth a lot of money too :)

Thanks for the reply Jamie

I'm actually a 32" waist / 34" leg, but get into a 34" waist too with jeans etc, so guessing chainsaw pants are the same.

I'm doing the cs30 / 31 tickets, but going to be doing the others in the future too.

I have some you can have if you pay the postage. There in ok condition but have been repaired. I got them given but I wasn't that size since I was about 12.

I have some you can have if you pay the postage. There in ok condition but have been repaired. I got them given but I wasn't that size since I was about 12.

Thanks for that. It's appreciated, I'll drop you a pm tomorrow regarding payment etc.

Whereabouts are you located by the way?

im 34 34 and stihl forestwear full protection black trousers are perfect, do yourself a favour and get the braces. ive mine ages, snickers belt and phone holder.

They sound pretty good, what's the going price for them?

Thanks for that. It's appreciated, I'll drop you a pm tomorrow regarding payment etc.

Whereabouts are you located by the way?

I'm in the Lakes, Kendal.