the RSPCA!!!!

stewie

Just think what they could have spent the wasted £330k on.....Perhaps caring properly for some of the animals in their care!! If you are into hunting, shooting or fishing and give them donations, you must be mad! They have lost their way and are out to see the end of all field sports and fishing.

RSPCA criticised by judge for wasting 'valuable' court time by calling off Hunting Act prosecution at 11th hour - Telegraph

im in to hunting mate and the only people as worse than anti hunters are tree huggers who im sure we have all had dealings with on here!!!

Some yearsago reported abuse to the RSPCA

an elderly farmer had gone a bit nuts ( stored dip in the house) and was buying sheepdogs and keeping them in a barn with no food

12 dogs went in 1 or 2 came out.....and it wasn't stopping

I dithered a bit then contacted RSPCA , they did nothing......

I have little time for them to many stories from to many people, but here is one I had an inspector spend the morning in my Pet shop a few years ago trying to find a sick budgie that had scaly face, it had been returned from a customers that had bought it a few weeks earlier, scaly face is related to stress and is basically a parasite that is so common pet shops had a cure on the self for it and it did not need any special licences to sell, he just did not know what he was looking for even when I gave him its color (a yelllow faced cobalt mutant 2, followed by cock) and then its sex I eventually taught him about his expert knowledge!!!.

Help with what I have read above, they are the Governments reconnised animal welfare police force and have powers to act as such, and I believe because of that they should not be able to look after animals themselves due to vested interests.

Plus if you feel as strong as you have stated them get hold of your local MP, and the Minister in charge of animal welfare and give them the info and proof you have written about here. For it is only the Government that can get the rules changed, you may wish to research and find an MP that would be more supportive to your case as well.