Mobile card payments

DJP Arb

Hello

GPRS machines will be thousands of pounds a year, while solutions like payleven cost next to nothing to purchase (£49.99 excl VAT on payleven.co.uk, also available in retailers like Denmans, Jewson) and simply charge a variable transaction fee starting at 2.75%. It is by far the most cost effective solution on the market, as well as being flexible to your business needs.

Not meaning to sell to you - just thought I would help out :) If you have any more questions then feel free to get in touch with us on 020 7112 8211.

Try worldpayzinc. Had it since it started and its pretty good. Pin machine links to your phone via Bluetooth. Excellent bit of kit from a big company with a good reputation. You have to be taking thousands a year in card payments before a mobile all in one card machine is cost effective.

Hello

GPRS machines will be thousands of pounds a year, while solutions like payleven cost next to nothing to purchase (£49.99 excl VAT on payleven.co.uk, also available in retailers like Denmans, Jewson) and simply charge a variable transaction fee starting at 2.75%. It is by far the most cost effective solution on the market, as well as being flexible to your business needs.

Not meaning to sell to you - just thought I would help out :) If you have any more questions then feel free to get in touch with us on 020 7112 8211.

Err I think not

GPRS machine is £25 a month, merchant fee is £10 a month, the £10 a month is wiped of towards any charges.

I curently pay 1.25% on credit cards and I think it's 12p per debit card transaction with no percentage fee on debit cards.