Farmi160 vs GreenmechCS100

Johnboy12

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just purchased a cs100 18hp model ... tell you iv had many towable chippers but went for this as it fits in the back of my pick up allowing me to take the big 13ft tipper trailer behind. but make sure it warms up and it will take good size brash out your hands thats for sure. super happy with mine. :D

just purchased a cs100 18hp model ... tell you iv had many towable chippers but went for this as it fits in the back of my pick up allowing me to take the big 13ft tipper trailer behind. but make sure it warms up and it will take good size brash out your hands thats for sure. super happy with mine. :D

Got any photos of in the back of the truck fella? Assuming you're using ramps, two man job with a long ramp - low angle approach?

Russ

Still waiting for Greenmech to call despite PM' s.........

This is our new set up for smaller jobs etc, we managed to chip a largge eucalyptus tree up in just over 2 hours filling our 10ftx5ft tipper trailer. pretty impressed on how good these machines are and means i can take 5 guys in the pick up, chipper and trailer all on one truck. :)

oh and yeh two guys and a set of aluminium quad ramps is what we use to get it in the back.

1655910_10153895447540599_1742207377_n.jpg.cb5ec0a865605a062d2b4d7a6c131ae7.jpg

1660214_10153895447510599_577692043_n.jpg.a6fc853c055c8ca8a7379a1d5292da20.jpg

1653473_10153895447035599_932279959_n.jpg.cb4d9748c4b6e2bcd156c51b09379560.jpg

Edited by prolinep

That my man, is the proverbial "mutts nuts".

One question - how easy / tricky is the load of the chopper in and off the bed of the truck? Oh and is load space tight? I'm on a 58 plate Ranger (Not a posh new one!) :-)

Cheers

Russ

Edited by Hobbsurf

You can load it up with two people but you won't do it on your own.. But if I take it on my own I tend put it in my ifor p7 (early) and then chip into truck on trailer and either leave it in the back garden if safe while I go empty trailer and come back for it... But two of you and you can just pull it up ramps into pick up bed. Space wise is perfect you close the tailgate and you have 2" between it and the chipper. Perfectly made for it really :D