£500 OF Treehog Products Up For Grabs!

Guest Robin@Arbortec

Guest Robin@Arbortec

We are giving one lucky winner £500 worth of Treehog products!

All you have to do to enter is tell us what product or range of products you'd like to see us making next. It's that easy to enter.

On the thirtieth of April, the one we like the best will be declared winner and allowed to order £500 of goods from our website. (total including tax where applicable)

Anyone who has their suggestion used will be asked if they want to be amongst the first owners of the new product at a 50% discount, whether or not they won the grand prize.

Your suggestion doesn't have to be original, or new - just something that Treehog can turn into a piece of gear that is practical, affordable and dependable. Built for work - in other words. Traits that sum up the whole Treehog line of products!

So what product would you like to see next in the treehog range?

To enter the competition, please visit our website and fill in the form there.

Edited by Steve Bullman

• 1 month later...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin@Arbortec
So the dead line has passed and the entries must be getting checked as I type, so will the strange products we all dream of be making their way into production?

I hope its my idea!:blushing:

Very possibly! Entry is still open, and we haven't gone through all the entries up to this point yet, but there have been a lot of very interesting ideas.

I might put out a few honourable mentions of the best strange ones when the deadline has passed as some of them are odd, to say the least. I'd probably have to keep the submitter's names off them if they wanted to ever show their faces in public again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robin@Arbortec

Today is the last day for any entries, so send in those last minute ideas.

We've had too many entries to be able to announce the winner immediately, hopefully we'll have finished getting through them early next week.

Guest Robin@Arbortec
Any news on the winner, or any of the ideas put forward? I hope my chainsaw shaped urinal makes it into production, If it does can I have a 066 please?

I'm still trying to get that one past the committee.

We have whittled it down to the final ten or so ideas, it's taking a long time to agree on which one is the best though.