Show us yer cock!

Mull

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Second lot of photos on his outside roost. He is quite a good looking bird with bags of character, loves to fight with me, barbs and all but leaves everyone else alone, great alarm clock, very clean, and has a great voice, wife hates him.

59766d2f1dc44_2010-03-0609_05_45.jpg.f6424a01eb70ad76fe38e360c69871b9.jpg

59766d2f1c05a_2010-03-0609_01_09.jpg.fb43fabc7909c536d7672661283452ac.jpg

59766d2f1a50b_2010-03-0608_57_09.jpg.5fcf8dfbd0b0fad4b10c53440ec810f9.jpg

59766d2f18554_2010-03-0608_56_42.jpg.f91515f3e95626f19c893126c4293178.jpg

[There you go mull, Donald with one of his bitches, Charlotte. This is our third cock, the first had to go as he took to attacking people with his spurs, the missus still has a scar on her leg from him. The second has gone to one of her cleaning customers for their hens. We inherited Donald from some friends who were moving and could not take him and the hens with them.

He is a force to be reckoned with, even the collie wont go near him and he fought off a vixen last year.

Second lot of photos on his outside roost. He is quite a good looking bird with bags of character, loves to fight with me, barbs and all but leaves everyone else alone, great alarm clock, very clean, and has a great voice, wife hates him.

Great pics lads, old Hugo here is a bit aggressive at times, wife has had the odd cut leg,

Can't believe you have him in the house Jesse:)

Great pics lads, old Hugo here is a bit aggressive at times, wife has had the odd cut leg,

Can't believe you have him in the house Jesse:)

Its only since the Fox had him last year, he had all his back ripped open and puncture wounds around his neck, but he stood his ground, and the Fox never came back, up until that point in time he was always really aggressive, no one could go near him, and he would try his damndest to kill anyone . When i first went in the chicken run and found the carnage and feathers i was quite gutted, and as i looked around, it was just feathers and blood, then out of nowhere he jumped out on his last legs but ready to have a go at me. So fair play to him, i picked him up and took him to the vets, walked in with him under my arm and the vet was well impressed that he had survived and treated him. Winter was on its way so i built him the perch above the cooker as i knew it was a warm place, as he had no feathers, then he went into shock for weeks, lost all his aggression and became a silent cockrell . We all started feeding him little scraps of food, over xmas was really funny as he started to get his voice back, when friends called or visitors we never said anything about him, they would be in the kitchen then get the biggest shock ever when he let out a roost, he doesn't really like leaving the kitchen or decked area now and rust taps on the window to come in. He turned out to be a great pet :thumbup1:

Its only since the Fox had him last year, he had all his back ripped open and puncture wounds around his neck, but he stood his ground, and the Fox never came back, up until that point in time he was always really aggressive, no one could go near him, and he would try his damndest to kill anyone . When i first went in the chicken run and found the carnage and feathers i was quite gutted, and as i looked around, it was just feathers and blood, then out of nowhere he jumped out on his last legs but ready to have a go at me. So fair play to him, i picked him up and took him to the vets, walked in with him under my arm and the vet was well impressed that he had survived and treated him. Winter was on its way so i built him the perch above the cooker as i knew it was a warm place, as he had no feathers, then he went into shock for weeks, lost all his aggression and became a silent cockrell . We all started feeding him little scraps of food, over xmas was really funny as he started to get his voice back, when friends called or visitors we never said anything about him, they would be in the kitchen then get the biggest shock ever when he let out a roost, he doesn't really like leaving the kitchen or decked area now and rust taps on the window to come in. He turned out to be a great pet :thumbup1:

A born survivor!

A born survivor!

Mark Twain once said,

' Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog'

Very true in life and i know.

This would make a great recruitment photo for the RM, :001_smile: this is what happens when you get old and lose your marbles. Just incase your not really sure, this is not a true photo of Elvis with a cock on his shoulder, its me, we just look very similar :thumbup1:

59766d32a35a9_2010-03-0608_53_52.jpg.1dfc80efd724ab7272aa35fcd0487319.jpg

Hi JESSE HOW OLDS YOUR COCK THEN MATE 👍thanks Jon