Funding

David_chainsaw

Hello i know this is a long shot and asking a lot but would ANYone be willing to fund me in get my CS30 CS31 please i really want to get into this trade iv tried the job center for funding there not interested tried local biss no one seems to want to help so if anyone can help or no someone who can please let me no

Hello i know this is a long shot and asking a lot but would ANYone be willing to fund me in get my CS30 CS31 please i really want to get into this trade iv tried the job center for funding there not interested tried local biss no one seems to want to help so if anyone can help or no someone who can please let me no

You don't get if you don't ask, good luck:thumbup1:

Have you looked into RDPE grants not sure if still available.....pay for your training...they reimburse you once book, but you have to pay for the assesment.

A guy who i climb for sometimes got his cs30/31 that way.

Cheers Matty:thumbup1:

i just had a look matt but don't know where to start lol this is the website i come too when googleing

Funding & Support

Not sure on all that stuff.....my mate saw a advert in local rag...contact local council and they forwarded the paper work, Form Filled, JOB DONE.

Try contacting local training centre/college they will also offer advice and know of funding.

Hope this helps, good luck, & let me know how you get on!!

P.s. try citzens advice bureau....might be worth a try

Not sure on all that stuff.....my mate saw a advert in local rag...contact local council and they forwarded the paper work, Form Filled, JOB DONE.

Try contacting local training centre/college they will also offer advice and know of funding.

Hope this helps, good luck, & let me know how you get on!!

P.s. try citzens advice bureau....might be worth a try

where abouts are you based mate

If you have been claiming job seekers there is a scheme called new enterprise allowance NEA it involves going on a training coarse on starting a business once you have completed this you can apply for a low interest loan of upto 2500 pounds to use towards training and tools for a new business start up you also can keep claiming your benefit for up to 6 months whilst getting established. There are limited places available and the job centre prob won't of mentioned this to you so push them for it. If you aren't successful you can go back on benefit and not be penalised. There is also funding available from the princes trust but still only low interest loan which you will have to pay back there is a coarse they run that teaches you about being self employed and running a business, they can be contacted through there website.

Hiya mate, i know you have probably already thought of this but have tried getting an apprenticeship ? I was desperate to get into the trade like you over a year ago, i literally rung every tree surgeon in my area and didnt have much luck to start with but i perserverd and eventually got passed onto a tree surgeon who wanted an apprentice. I wanted the job that much i agreed to 100 quid a week pay and to pay my own college fee which was 600 quid, was skint for a year but its best thing ive done, dont work for the guy anymore but just qualified and still in the trade earning ok money now. Just keep trying mate itl come eventually if u want it that much