Willing to do voluntary work

David_chainsaw

I am taking all the help info and advice i am doing what people have said and i did try snatching his hands off and i have been messed about by few people on here like yesterday someone from London offered me work and then it ended up some prat was messing about but yes i know where your all coming from

Edited by David_chainsaw

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread from the start a complete windup? If I was as desperate as the op I would snatch the hands off the guys who have offered help.

There was a chap from somewhere in Somerset that was playing the same tune a little while ago.

The op as been offered work, someone to drive miles to pick him up and a caravan to stay in whilst he's working.

David_chainsaw wants shafting with the rough end of a pineapple. IMO.

There was a chap from somewhere in Somerset that was playing the same tune a little while ago.

The op as been offered work, someone to drive miles to pick him up and a caravan to stay in whilst he's working.

Agree:thumbup1::thumbup1: Waste of a good pineapple though:thumbdown:

Lol, you props right, I don't mean to come across so angry and the comment about sthilben was bang out of order and if an admin can delete it for me I would be grateful

I feel my partners frustration. And you do need to calm down babe! :) I'm sure he will message you when he has some free time. And hopefully you will be out there doing what you have wanted for a long time! I know you find it hard being out of work and don't like being on benifits. But something will come up for you soon. Just need to keep trying and hope for the best!. And i would like to thank everyone for all the help and advice you have been giving to David. Much appreciated! :) Thank you.

OK chaps David has contacted me regarding getting a C.V. put together for potential employers. I will try my best to help him with this.

Hope we can start afresh here and we can get him some employment prospects to get him out of the rut which many of us either have been in or know people who have.

I know a C.V. is not every ones top priority when looking for staff. some just want someone who will turn up on time and not get dead.

As it is a saturated market the C.V. might help get employment in other fields as well. That's all I can offer.

I feel my partners frustration. And you do need to calm down babe! :) I'm sure he will message you when he has some free time. And hopefully you will be out there doing what you have wanted for a long time! I know you find it hard being out of work and don't like being on benifits. But something will come up for you soon. Just need to keep trying and hope for the best!. And i would like to thank everyone for all the help and advice you have been giving to David. Much appreciated! :) Thank you.

I also feel his pain (I've done my dough/ been on my arse) more times than I care to remember. The point is that if he has to work away, living in a caravan. (Lots of us did it years ago). Then that's the Craic!

However, slating the people that are offering you work ain't the way to go.

What I did when I started was google tree surgeons and your area!! Then write a letter stating what you can offer them! Like being a hard worker, very keen to learn. Then copy and paste to all company's in area.

I received a handful of replies all not what I was hoping for!! But I didn't give in, I then saved for a few weeks and got my cs30. Then tried again, sent the same letter to the same company's with the extra course. It went a long way dude. I got 2 offers for work. I guess I shown willing, which went a long way. Also don't work for free!!! It is a very hard trade which will give you mental and physical damage on a day to day basis;) enjoy,relax and wait dude. It will all fall into place.