Research

Batemans Tree Services

Hello,

I am conducting some research into current UK health and safety attitudes and whether they are detrimental to our future ancient and veteran trees in urban areas?

The survey is aimed at allied tree professionals and is intended to support research as to whether urban trees are removed prematurely due to potential legal retort.

It's only ten short questions and I would really appreciate it if you guys wouldn't mind filling it out and letting me know if there are any issues / owt dont make sense:confused1:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B8M8QRF

Thanks in advance

Done :thumbup:

Re issues: Q3 & 4 seemed very similar, I couldn't see the reason for both. Also, I'm assuming from the stated reasons for the survey you are only interested in including trees in an urban environment? Sorry to pick, but you did ask!

Why are you doing the survey?

Hello,

I've had a look at the survey but don't really feel the questions are aimed at my/our workplace ethos of maintaining trees.

it feels as if the survey is really only looking at the negative (perhaps majority) side of the equation.

Also it may have been beneficial to have had structural weakness as an option in Q2

hope the feedback helps

feel free to e-mail me for further dialogue

regards

David

Really appreciate your feedback,

I know the questions are similar but I am trying to see if there is a problem with legislation rather than budgets.

I am doing the survey as part of my college research project. I am looking at ways we can preserve trees so they reach ancient and veteran status, as they are in decline. I am focusing on urban areas as this is where most pressure to falls regarding H&S, construction etc.

Really appreciate the feedback from all of you, started responding to Sloth a few hours ago, hadn't realised the rest of you had responded in the meantime.

I will take account of your responses and edit the survey before it is circulated fully tomorrow.

I will post again when the survey is live so you can input the correct responses if you wish to do so. Your feedback responses won't be taken as part of the final statistics.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Really appreciate the feedback from all of you, started responding to Sloth a few hours ago, hadn't realised the rest of you had responded in the meantime.

I will take account of your responses and edit the survey before it is circulated fully tomorrow.

I will post again when the survey is live so you can input the correct responses if you wish to do so. Your feedback responses won't be taken as part of the final statistics.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Done please find my comment I hope this is something you can add to Your survey :)

Regards

Firewood & Chip ;)