Recent call out !

Graham S

We Had a call out new years day at 5pm (pitch black)

it was raining hard and blowing a hooly

very large connie on the lean on towards house

we put a winch up and held it in place

then went up and rig it down to take the sale affect out (this was up there with one of my more scarey climbs~)

5 hours later tree was safe and happy customers

could not have done it without a very good xmas present from the kids

CREE Led Lenser H14R 220 Lm 4 in 1 Rechargeable Headlamp Head Light Torch 7499-R | eBay

they are not cheap but its worth it

stay safe

petzl head torch - the usb recharge ones (run about £70) are my prefered go to - you can get brighter ( surefire) but for bang for buck theyre the best in both durability and dependability (plus you can always throw in 4 AAAs if needed)

used them alot in the army and also alot doing mountaineering -so yep got my vote

thank you to bob for the wrist suggestion - i can always throw my spare on there next time im running low on light.

If you want the bang for the buck go for this, excellent beam and loads of light, not the most durable but makes the night a day, promises a two hour of working time but on low mode it has lasted way longer and enough light for fast mountainbiking and any climbing

Buy SingFire SF-544 CREE XM-L-T6 4-Mode 2500lm White LED Bicycle Light - Black (4 x 18650)

Always used L.E.D Lenser torches and head torches for search and rescue, they are UNREAL! Haven't tried any other makes with a 'cree' L.E.D but they are the ones to go for if you want a truly bright, long lasting torch!

I really like the led lensers

use them alot for night shooting

im gonna give these fake led lensers ago

and just leave them in the van

ill let you know if thay are any good

but for £9.00 each delivered to my door :sneaky2: