So hear it begins John o Groats to Landsend on a unicycle.

Mortimer Firewood

Hi I have done it on a vintage tractor,

There are several people who have done it with steam we have an engine but at 4mph I don't think I will be doing it with ours !!!

Do you mind me asking what you have ?

We only live about 2 miles off the route if you are using the A49 through Cheshire and into Shropshire just outside of Whitchurch would be willing to help you any way I could,Cheers Neil

185399_2057667954473_266770_n.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know yet john two of the people involved are doing the north run another doing 14 marathons calling it fourteen in fourteen for Freddie quite catchy and then we got a ball and are annual festival in June so we have to fit it in around this.

HI LGW let me now when mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi I have done it on a vintage tractor,

There are several people who have done it with steam we have an engine but at 4mph I don't think I will be doing it with ours !!!

Do you mind me asking what you have ?

We only live about 2 miles off the route if you are using the A49 through Cheshire and into Shropshire just outside of Whitchurch would be willing to help you any way I could,Cheers Neil

185399_2057667954473_266770_n.jpg

I was working at grow continental just outside Whitchurch in October.

Don't know what engine they have but will find out they are also vintage tractor mad and import vintage gear from all over Europe and the states. Thanks for the offer of help will be in touch.