Dont see many of these through the shop! Stihl 090

gustharts

Nice saw, with the late model cover and AV mounts - were these upgrades you ordered or was it already a late one?

Eddy - do you reckon your source may have an early AV model throttle cable? These are nla and a pain to make up from bike brake cables!

Cheers

Alec

No, sorry Alec, but could you not either cut down the later models AV throttle cable or fit the new handles to yours? After all, mine is actually a 1969 contra super crank

Not sure whether the early model or late model has the longer throttle cable. Also not sure whether they are the same diameters and have the same end fittings.

I could fit new handles, but would rather not since it's a very expensive fix for a worn throttle cable! Still works for now, but the outer is cracked so I am looking to get an alternative lined up before I'm stuck without it.

Alec