Christmas festivities!

Ryan - Ground Control Ltd

The most boring Christmas lunch I ever had, was a bowl of oxtail soup. There was enough for 2 1/2 bowls, I had a bowl and my friend had a bowl. As if working with someone who hadn't noticed it was Christmas wasn't bad enough, when I went for seconds, I found he'd chucked the rest away.

The most boring Christmas lunch I ever had, was a bowl of oxtail soup. There was enough for 2 1/2 bowls, I had a bowl and my friend had a bowl. As if working with someone who hadn't noticed it was Christmas wasn't bad enough, when I went for seconds, I found he'd chucked the rest away.

That's depressing lol

After an embarrassing christmas meal many years ago when one of the staffs partners didn't know when to shut up there will never be another christmas doo here, also a bit different now as the only people I work with now are my own boys

We don't invite partners, they're usually the cause of problems. Generally let the guys and girls select a restaurant in Oxford, then stagger into town and end up in a grungy club.

We've been to the greyhound stadium a few times as, though the food was indeterminate, it was a good night out. It's closed now so this year we're going to a gastro pub, probably still end up in town.

We pay for the meal and any drinks in the restaurant, except champagne. It'll probably be over a grand this year as we have about 20 of us going and the guys really try to drink as much as is humanly possible and beyond. The money from tips and meagre lottery wins comes out this time of year to so they've usually got enough for entry fees, more drink, kebabs and taxi.