Someones got it in for Dean

Dean Lofthouse

Had one of those days mate, you know:mad1:

I'll be having one of those tomorrow, they haven't moved the soil heap like |I've asked them and like they promised to, so I'm off out in a bit to fill the hole in and move the barriers

I'm in the mood to be not taking any nonsence :001_smile:

Just had a thought, can you make use of any of those bits of plastic?

Might make you feel a bit better if you got a bit out of the job!

When you fasten a bit of wagon sheet onto them, they make luverly stump grinder guards. :sneaky2:

But don't tell anyone, Pete!:001_tongue:

Just had a thought, can you make use of any of those bits of plastic?

Might make you feel a bit better if you got a bit out of the job!

Me and you must think along the same lines Pete, I have had them eyed up but when I looked they have their name moulded into the plastic which won't remove :bored:

Would have been good to block off pedestrians......... provided of course you bolted them down to the floor and put barbed wire on the top :001_smile:

would it be someone like Laing O'Rourke or Murphy as they have been dooing a lot of gas work lately. They were near us last year laying the pipeline from Milford Haven to the rest of the country. Unfortunately followed by the itinerant community, mind you they did a lovely job of covering their tracks.