just heads up (wirral)

d-raittuk

not sure if anyone else has noticed but the last fews days been noticing some dodgy goings on. on are way to a job passed a fellow tree surgeon parked up on the road chipper on doing the job. in a side road he was being watched by some dodgy looking blokes in an arb speck transit tipper the same tipper that was collecting scrap a few days before around are area. then same day a white tranny van 10 plate with the passenger from the tipper in the morning and an new driver parked up for a good 20 mins watching us like hawks they then returned on and off throughout the day blatantly watching what's what.

then today working in a cul de sac. could hear saws being raged and jammed etc close to where we were working. lunch time come and as the house had main road behind we brough all the kit into the front while we had our dinner. a mitsubishi or toyota type tipper tuck loaded with different types of brash when past spotted us and then reversed back down the road and came into the cul de sac drove dead slow past having a good old look. they then went off and stopped on the main road behind the job.

am i being parra ?

not sure if anyone else has noticed but the last fews days been noticing some dodgy goings on. on are way to a job passed a fellow tree surgeon parked up on the road chipper on doing the job. in a side road he was being watched by some dodgy looking blokes in an arb speck transit tipper the same tipper that was collecting scrap a few days before around are area. then same day a white tranny van 10 plate with the passenger from the tipper in the morning and an new driver parked up for a good 20 mins watching us like hawks they then returned on and off throughout the day blatantly watching what's what.

then today working in a cul de sac. could hear saws being raged and jammed etc close to where we were working. lunch time come and as the house had main road behind we brough all the kit into the front while we had our dinner. a mitsubishi or toyota type tipper tuck loaded with different types of brash when past spotted us and then reversed back down the road and came into the cul de sac drove dead slow past having a good old look. they then went off and stopped on the main road behind the job.

am i being parra ?

No . You are being vigilant and cautious and i don't blame you . Thieving scrotes all of them....

Probably not, the yard where I dump my chip/store bits got done over 2 weeks ago. Very amateur Job but they had all the time in the world by the looks of it

Let me know if you here anything on the grapevine,

Would be quite happy to go retrieve some stolen kit.

R

av seen them round pensby bebington and in greasby today. not every one in a tranny is dodgy however for the dodgy ones its the vehicle of choice. i had nice peace of conifer i was going to use if he stuck his head through the fence. crimbo is coming and the vermin are out in droves.

ukminch what kit went if you don't mind me asking any ser numbers mite be worth us having a reference to look at if anything pops up ?