is it worth it

Don365

That's what the company told me would be around 25/27. Been cut over 18months ago. Can forward details as I think I may leave it if anyone interested, they have green to sell also if anyone looking for next year.

Could be the best decision you ever make. If I were you and you have £600 for a powered splitter make contact with a few tree surgeons and get some arb arisings. kick some wood about and get a feel for it and if you like it build it up.

Could be the best decision you ever make. If I were you and you have £600 for a powered splitter make contact with a few tree surgeons and get some arb arisings. kick some wood about and get a feel for it and if you like it build it up.

He can come and split some of my mate's waste, pick and chose what he wants and run it over a weighbridge for 20% of that price.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal, and how much would you look to make off it, been offered 26t rough oak ash beach, to use for firewood, all well seasoned. Now its going to work out around £66 per tone, what wouls I look at making on this, fairly new to it all so any help would be great.

Give it a miss.

£13 a tonne and you can pick through it might be up my self :biggrin: But I still dont do logs

Thanks for the offer, though it maybe a little to far, i am in swindon, i was thinking that it would be less expensive to buy a full load in, as when they say rough they mean its no good to go through a processor, but was only £3 per tone cheaper than processor wood, still we live and learn, its a lot of work i think as i am only a small place and dont have a processor, i have cut and split buy hand for a while now, i like the work as i drive all day, its refreshing and keeps me fit. lol