GreenMech Dealer, Godfrey's Open Day.

PeteB

Godfrey's, the GreenMech dealer for the South East of England are having an open day at their Hailsham branch on the 9th October. It is based around their Arb and Forestry kit and I'm told that everything from log splitters, chainsaws, GreenMech woodchippers is available for demo! Timed at 09:00 to 19:00, food and drinks will be provided.

GreenMech are sending the Wagon and Drag loaded with demo kit, so you will have the choice of chippers! Martin Lucas, the Sales Director and Julian Cullis the Area Rep will be on hand as well as the chaps from Godfrey's.

Godfreys

Lower Dicker

Hailsham

East Sussex

BN27 4BG

• 2 weeks later...

Typical, I'm going to the Sevenoaks branch today to complete on the paperwork for a new arborist 130! :-) Wonder if its my 130 on display down there :lol:

It was on display James, all polished up waiting for visit. Pity you went to the wrong depot!

After the success of the open day Godfreys are planning to do the same again at the same time next year, but at the Sevenoaks branch. I will be supporting this event again with another rook of GreenMech demonstrators.

I'm sure you're going to have many a happy hour chipping up with your new chipper James, thank you for your custom!