Posch AutoSplit 250 Kindling machine review.

mattplace

Has anyone got an Autosplit 250 who can offer some advice?

I'm after a 240v machine for the wife to run at home and I've pretty much ruled out a kindlett because of the kindling length. A kindett pro ticks all the boxes but its not availabe as single phase. The Posch machine can process timber 8" long which means the machine is more versatile for me as its able to process nets of logs aswell as kindling. Also, i will be using a processor to cut the timber to length so if the timber is oversize and needs to be split before going into the kindling machine, at 6" (for the kindlett) it will fall over in the splitting chamber every time.

I was at the Confor Woodland show yesterday and Wilsons had one on demo and it looked impressive but how do you get on with yours day to day?

i"ve owned a kindlet for 10yrs my machine is stamped no11 , it proceses 25ton a month,

all the round wood is cut to 6 1/2" through a haki pilke 37x

everthing is split up 16" dia ,all the knoty logs are netted but end ways on; so you look at log ends; whitch stack on pallets much better, its had 2 oil pumps an odd bearing and a bit of welding last month

cant really fault it

have a look at the Rabaud xylog xyloflam. we are just getting the first one next month into the UK. looks very strong and a 4 way bagging system, capable of 120 bags (20Litre) per hour. i am having an open day on the 26th of October with a range of firewood machinery and forestry machinery working. PM me if you want full details

have a look at the Rabaud xylog xyloflam. we are just getting the first one next month into the UK. looks very strong and a 4 way bagging system, capable of 120 bags (20Litre) per hour. i am having an open day on the 26th of October with a range of firewood machinery and forestry machinery working. PM me if you want full details

I stumbled across the xyloflam a couple of weeks ago online but its only available as 3 phase electric according to the Rabaud website. Is it available as single phase? If so, PM me a price.:)