New lorry, new landrover and the tank!

alex01

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the keel plays a small part in the smell of my mog! it is a musky, effluent, slurry with a hint of rosemary and laurel. :001_tongue:

but mostly effluent:ohmy:

Im not sure anyone is THAT concerned about the state of your effluent stevie:001_tongue:

freaky frank will be, his nasal cavitties have been burnt to bits with years of perming lotion in confined spaces, he craves a nasty niff:001_smile:

where did "Freaky Frank" come from. I resent that. I onloy refered to you in another thread as a loony scotsman. I dont agree I deserve this sort of reaction.:001_tongue:

i had run 7.5 tonners and chippers for 12 years, until last year when i switched one gang over to a mog a chipper. i have to say it is probably the best move i have made, the advantages are amazing. sure mogs do need looking after but i had 50k tied up in a cargo and bandit so i could afford to put some good dollar toward my unimog. the whole outfit is much more manouverable can go any where is cheap to run and looks good! i still run the other gang with a canter and chipper and they do have there place on long range runs ect but if i had to choose i would keep the unimog for sure. oh we have landrovers too and i like them also!

my work radius isnt far, approx 10miles. all my drop off points for chip and timber are on farms and horse arenas usually on farms. the mog ticks the boxes. if i pick a job up further away, i know loads of guys with van and tow behinds, i had a job the other day with a lot of stuff to remove, the drag was an easy 100yards and there was a lot of stuff, i struggle to find keen lads to drag brash so i told the customer the difference in price if she kept the chip. so called wee rony, he popped along with the tracked chipper. 1 m drag. job done. i have said it before, if it has an engine, i like it, each piece of kit has its uses, there is no point owning it all, if wee rony needs a mog or roofmount i am always available for him.

597653f96eb6f_helicopterupquadrocks017.jpg.edfb050c338059ba67ad7a067d11242f.jpg