Help new workspace needed asap

wisewood

I put out a request a few weeks back for any leads on a new workspace.

I'm still needing one, I have until end of next week to move out and really, really need somewhere to move to.

If you know of anyone with an area to carve from and some under cover storage, be it a tree firm, firewood dealer, farmer or small holder within 10 to 15 miles of Formby, Liverpool please let me know details so I can get in touch.

Thanks peeps

Thanks for the offers and ideas guys, it's all very much appreciated:thumbup:

Nige, yes probably bit too far really but would like to hook up some time mate, maybe have a little carve up with Ste too.

John, same again mate, I really need local otherwise I'm losing carving time on an already short day, I have to drop and collect the kids from school. I would like the chance to see your set up though, When I'm sorted and have spare funds I'll give you a bell, I'm always after big butts:001_smile:

ukminch, yes mate that would be great, where are they based?

Triassic, good idea bud, the only thing I haven't tried is local papers. I'll get on to it.

I'm still waiting on some local farms to get back to me, Local nature reserve can offer free temporary storage but have no undercover space, so looks like I'll be going down this route for now and putting some big tarps over the wood until something more long term turns up.

Any more offers or ideas more than welconme

Cheers,

Si