Any mx riders in mid Devon?

jnoon

I do, but I live in Dorset! Travel to Honiton & Tiverton as well as Wells quite a bit. And also Oxford and Didcot area. It's all part of the fun!!!

Depending where in Mid Devon you live but it's worth the drive to Cusses Gorse (Gunner) just outside of Sailsbury. Absolutely mint track, you'll struggle to find better!

Let me know if you need any advice/have any questions.

Can't help with practice tracks, but RM looks tidy :thumbup1:

Haven't rode MX for a long time (mainly as I was too slow) but getting back into Enduros again.

If you think you're even half fit, go do a proper enduro and you'll soon find out you're not :lol:

Meant to be racing this weekend in the lakes - there's a vintage class stuck on the end of the modern bikes but my KTM's in bits so it means taking the DR 125 - feel the raw power........

at the moment I'm on a Yamaha 426.:001_smile:

Go shove that yam in the bin Geoff before it breaks and get another CR 500 - you know you want to :thumbup1:

Good to see you've found a bike at last Josh,I've been busy on the bikes the last 3 months,try to ride every weekend if possible. We rode at Plymouth City Motopark (PCMP) for the first time Saturday, it's about an hours drive for me but well worth it. Look them up on Facebook. Crediton is open this Saturday but unfortunately I'm away.

Good to see you've found a bike at last Josh,I've been busy on the bikes the last 3 months,try to ride every weekend if possible. We rode at Plymouth City Motopark (PCMP) for the first time Saturday, it's about an hours drive for me but well worth it. Look them up on Facebook. Crediton is open this Saturday but unfortunately I'm away.

Ok mate will do,

Was thinking bout cred on sat depends if my kit arives by then,

If not the next even at cred will be October aparantly it's held once a month there,

You keen to meet up for a blast?

Josh