website yes or no

54gka

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and please please don't use the phrase "we strive to provide....."etc its really awful.

(Any other website cliches anyone?)

O.K Mick, I'll take that on board and look at re-writing that phrase.

However, if you'll just give me a moment to comment on your site...

Dempsey Tree Surgery

Colour scheme...BLERK!:001_tt2:

It obviously has not been re-written since you moved here as it talks about local authority and commercial contracts.

You are lacking a business registration number and I assume you are not registered for tva so no need for that then.

Of course, without a tva number no 'local authority' or larger business will touch you so you really do need to re-write that part.

The hedge cutting page shows a chap using a chainsaw...:001_rolleyes:

You use the phrase 're-turfing' when it's not common practice in France outside of football stadiums.

There is NO French side to it! Why? when the French outnumber the Brits by hundred of thousands...:confused1:

These are just a few thoughts, positive criticism and do not represent a personal attack so don't go getting the 'ump' with me now.:biggrin:

Ty

O.K Mick, I'll take that on board and look at re-writing that phrase.

However, if you'll just give me a moment to comment on your site...

Dempsey Tree Surgery

Colour scheme...BLERK!:001_tt2:

It obviously has not been re-written since you moved here as it talks about local authority and commercial contracts.

You are lacking a business registration number and I assume you are not registered for tva so no need for that then.

Of course, without a tva number no 'local authority' or larger business will touch you so you really do need to re-write that part.

The hedge cutting page shows a chap using a chainsaw...:001_rolleyes:

You use the phrase 're-turfing' when it's not common practice in France outside of football stadiums.

Its over ten years old but I have no need to update it, I have plenty of work so why bother? IME people google it just to get your number or email link.

The guy who put it together gave me a silly quote to put a French side to it so I left it. They seem to come mostly from the local paper ad, if they do go to the website the words "contact us" are fairly universal.

I don't do turfing or hedge work over here anyway.