vented log bags wanted

shavey

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello the supplier where i get my 1m3 vented log bags from in winchester is waiting for delivery and it looks like 4 weeks before delivery

i was wondering if any body knew of any for sale i could order quickly

Hi

We have the 1Mt3 and the 0.75Mt3 Bulk Vented Log Bags which have the 26-stripe fabric on two sides and the base with the mosquito net on the other two sides and they are available ex-stock.

BSFL Packaging :: TEL 01382 736334 :: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
S G Baker in Grantham normally have stock they have developed a new woven bag developed from there potato seed bags that look good as well as mesh bags barrow bags and nets. Find them here. Vented FIBC Big Bags for Wood and Logs or contact 01476 565501

We took a sample of the bags can't say I like the look of them, the mosquito net looks alot better, being able to see the logs is why we moved away from the standard bulk bags, with air holes burned in the sides they did the job but didn't look very nice. The barrow bags seem ok although they are smaller than what we are used to use.