Driven pedestrian grinder wanted;

18 stoner

As title, looking for a driven pedestrian grinder, nothing too fancy as it will only be needed for occasional work.

Let me know if anyone knows of such, and if anyone has any advice on what to avoid would also be good.

Why driven, ? , its not the drive that makes grinding any easier, its the sweep that makes it a work out. If price is a consideration look at the Jo Beau B13 - 80 its got pivot function , greenteeth and the head is at a great angle, thats going to be my next investment, I run a B31-110 at the moment and its a fantastic bit of kit, and the B13-80 will just complement the tracked machine. I have over the years had a number of grinders so know a thing or two. Lots to consider, good luck.

I was looking at spending £2K-£2.5K on a grinder but after eight months of research I concluded that I could be investing in a £2K repair bill in the first year.

I finally made the decision to buy new but really struggled to justify it. I heard good things about the Predator 450 and Arbrep did me a very good deal.

I'd have liked to buy the Bandit HB20 but don't do enough stump work to justify the extra spend.

Very happy with the machine at a great price.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

I have a JBM grinder for sale.

It's not driven but a good machine once at the stump, it has a swivel function like the Bandit machine, so it's easy to use compared to a conventional pedestrian machine.

It runs standard stick teeth so cheap as chips to run, it's a fantastic tool for a small grinder and only 24" wide.

Only at Driffield if you want to look.:thumbup:

JBM - 2913 BD - Stump Grinders - hand-operated