Italian utility vehicle for sale

rowan lee

I have just joined the site.

I actually have this truck for sale. I have the chassis/cab sold (no deposit received but the buyer has assured me he is taking it). He is planning to build an overland camper.

I notice from another thread that you work for Tara mines, as far as I know this truck originally was owned by Tara Mines, and I would love to get more info on it if it was possible.

I have just joined the site.

I actually have this truck for sale. I have the chassis/cab sold (no deposit received but the buyer has assured me he is taking it). He is planning to build an overland camper.

I notice from another thread that you work for Tara mines, as far as I know this truck originally was owned by Tara Mines, and I would love to get more info on it if it was possible.

stick an old caravan on the chasis and done, great idea that.

There is a non runner lurking about on site, and its another Bremach utility

Haven't seen it or any others (bremach's) in action in my time, circa 8 years

so probably well seized up now. What kind of info are you looking for?

I could contact some of the surface workshop fitters/supervisors for you.:thumbup1:

100_1060.jpg.2752df1b2b3a677acd4d4179e5a69d13.jpg

Hi Rowan, If you could find out more about the other Bremach, I have got a great amount of interest in the Bremach since I put it up for sale. I rang Tara mines and actually was talking to someone in the workshop who was extremely helpful, when I got it first to see if they had any paperwork for it but he wasn't able to help. As you know Ireland is a sticker or paperwork lol. and mst be the hardest country to get the classification of a vehicle changed, one that comes to mind is Campervan classification.

When you mention about throwing a caravan up on it, I believe Europeans are buying up all the ESB (that is the electricity network in Ireland) Unimogs, cutting the cabs and bodies off them, bringing them abroad and putting the likes of Porsches up on the chassis as Big Boys toys.

Thanks for that Rowan. That is some camper lol, I would say it is a Magirus Deutz. They are a serious truck. I sold an ex Fire Appliance 4x4 forward control Maggi a few years ago. I had bought it 15 years before with great intentions but alas it was deteriorating so I next best thing to gave it away to a good home. I must follow it up to see how the new owner is getting on with it.