372xp big bore kit..do i or dont i.

wisecobandit

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Similar to what ive got now to. Think mines a b and q job iirc.

Works fine just starts to get a bit warm tho after a while of using it.

Mine is a power craft, with a flexi-shaft, but I will look into the right-angle attachment, as I would assume that one size fits all kind of thing

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

[quote=spudulike;940373Nt sure why you need to spend loads on a relatively simple bit of kit:confused1:

This is mine - think the prices have gone up:lol:Silverline 249765 135 Watt Hobby Tool: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

We have had a couple of those from Aldi (called power force or something similar), £12.99 each with flexy shaft and tools in a case. Brilliant and a bargain with 3 year warranty keep an eye out for when they have them in again.

Mine is a power craft, with a flexi-shaft, but I will look into the right-angle attachment, as I would assume that one size fits all kind of thing

Anyone got a link to that attachment? I cannae find it. :(

Anyone got a link to that attachment? I cannae find it. :(

Just goes on the end of a dremel/similar and acts like a short extension. Its still not what I would class as ideal for transfer ports if that's what your thinking?

225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment / Model: 225-01

This is better provided you have the room for it for transfers and what Eddy mentioned about wanting

http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Attachments/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=575

Edited by wisecobandit

Just goes on the end of a dremel/similar and acts like a short extension. Its still not what I would class as ideal for transfer ports if that's what your thinking?

225-01 Flex Shaft Attachment / Model: 225-01

This is better provided you have the room for it for transfers and what Eddy mentioned about wanting

575 Right Angle Attachment / Model: 575

Ahh. I was looking for an attachment for my flexi shaft. The dremel one onthe bottom is huge and only attaches to the actual body :(

Anyone here know someone does a bit of aluminum welding or set up to machine a cylinder?

Any small machining/engineering company should have the stuff to do it, I know there is 1 down the road from me, but I've never been there