Small Pro Mower

Roger The Dodger

Hi all, I've been using couple of Husqvarna R 53SV's on a part time basis over the last couple of seasons which have been OK, but this year we've been working full time with the cutting so I decided to sell one of the Huskys & buy a Kaaz LM5360 HAX-PRO.

Its an excellent machine but is twice the weight of a Husky so I'm now looking for something with like a 17" or 18" deck & a Honda engine for the smaller gardens & those with lots of stairs.

The ones I've looked at don't seem very rugged & seem just for the domestic market so I was wondering if there are any recommendations from anyone on here for a small commercial mower??

Thanks

stiga mulchers are great simple little mowers. very light and no hassles of grass box. you cant cut lawns lower than 2 inches or take more than a 3rd off each time you mow with out making a mess with too much grass. Also I think mulching makes the grass grow quicker as clippings fertilise the lawn which is and advantage and dissadvantage at tge same time. If you have to collect the grass I would say the old type Hayter Hairier 48 was the best mower ever made other than the 56. Hondas are good but are very heavy and the gearboxes are very weak they dont last a season which are nit to bad to fix but its the cost of parts what kills them as your sure to find one with this fault on ebay. Hope this is helpful.