Having a bad day......!!

arniecardigan

I'm having a bad day.....started off climbing the planned 80 foot ash only to find large pockets of rot and included bark so that can only be done with a platform!! its over fiber optic cables and protected fruit trees so was planning to lower it all!

Still resurrected the day by doing a small conifer for the client only half way through my little AMA pruning saw's carabiner securing clip snapped and the saw fell 20foot ......into a stream!! Now it doesn't want to start and I cant get it to spark!

Then the client decides he hasn't got cash as agreed previously so I'll have to have a bloody cheque!

And to top it all I was just sitting on the bog telling the wife all about my rubbish day whilst she had a shower and the friggin toilet seat broke in half beneath my ARSE!!!!

Now do I continue trying to fix the saw or give up and go to the pub before something else happens!??:confused1:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the pub, leave the saw somewhere warm/hot conservatory to dry out, right off the rest of the day as a bad job, and try again tomoz. Oh and walk to the pub or let the wife drive lol.

Wake up in the morning change the fuel in the saw, take out spark plug and pull over a few times to expel any water, replace the plug and cross ur fingers.

Was it running when it hit water?

It could have been even worse.

When my dad was on the ambulances the urban myth of the bog disaster was doing the rounds.

A bloke sat on the toilet and dropped his fag-end down it. Unfortunately his wife had just put Harpic down there and it exploded. He was lifted off the seat then came back down and cut his buttocks to ribbons on the serrated porcelain.

As the ambulance crew were carrying him out (face down) on a stretcher - they were laughing so much at his story that they dropped the stretcher and he broke a leg...

True or not???? it could always have been worse.

Ok it could have been worse....the bog could have exploded!!!

And yes I think the saw was running when it hit the water!

And it gets better the pub is only 25 yards from my front door so I don't need to drive....however not sure I should go as I could get hit by a car whilst walking there!!

I'm having a bad day.....started off climbing the planned 80 foot ash only to find large pockets of rot and included bark so that can only be done with a platform!! its over fiber optic cables and protected fruit trees so was planning to lower it all!

Still resurrected the day by doing a small conifer for the client only half way through my little AMA pruning saw's carabiner securing clip snapped and the saw fell 20foot ......into a stream!! Now it doesn't want to start and I cant get it to spark!

Then the client decides he hasn't got cash as agreed previously so I'll have to have a bloody cheque!

And to top it all I was just sitting on the bog telling the wife all about my rubbish day whilst she had a shower and the friggin toilet seat broke in half beneath my ARSE!!!!

Now do I continue trying to fix the saw or give up and go to the pub before something else happens!??:confused1:

HI MATE im sorry to hear of your bad day go off to the pub mate get on the cizzer mate :thumbup1:jon