So what tools do you carry??

jnoon

Hi all had 5mins to spend so made a quick list of my most used kit and added up the cost of it all new on fr jones website,

Was quite interesting 😃.

4 saws from 201t to ms660,

Basic climbing kit, 2 ropes, friction hitches, flip line, spikes few accessories,

Kit bags,

Basic lowering/rigging kit inc figure of eight ports wrap etc.

Blower, and toolkit fuel can, splitting mails wedges, felling bar etc.

Came In at a whopping £4,600.

And that's just on the back seat of the hilux . Not including any hedge cutting/fencing tools etc just strictly tree tools.

Was just interesting to know where all my money goes lol

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1372715504.106096.jpg.11cc9631cd1e78d778a0d6651283c9dd.jpg

I appreciate big firms will be a lot more and I've probably forgotten a few bits but this is just as a sole trader / freelance climber crickey 😜

Josh

Josh.

Josh Noon Tree Services

And then people moan about your day rate!! Depreciation and wear and tear then the insurance, fuel etc and that day rate ain't that good for what you invest into your business.:)

Sent from outer space

Hi all had 5mins to spend so made a quick list of my most used kit and added up the cost of it all new on fr jones website,

Was quite interesting 😃.

4 saws from 201t to ms660,

Basic climbing kit, 2 ropes, friction hitches, flip line, spikes few accessories,

Kit bags,

Basic lowering/rigging kit inc figure of eight ports wrap etc.

Blower, and toolkit fuel can, splitting mails wedges, felling bar etc.

Came In at a whopping £4,600.

And that's just on the back seat of the hilux . Not including any hedge cutting/fencing tools etc just strictly tree tools.

Was just interesting to know where all my money goes lol

[ATTACH]128336[/ATTACH]

I appreciate big firms will be a lot more and I've probably forgotten a few bits but this is just as a sole trader / freelance climber crickey 😜

Josh

Josh.

Josh Noon Tree Services

Have a think about putting publicly what you're carrying day to day mate, especially with business names involved ;)

Well quoted for two men sawing for two days strictly groundwork,

She provided a labourer for first day and helped herself this morning as she didn't provide a labourer this afternoon she has tried to say we weren't both using the saws all day ( when we were dragging brash etc) so has paid for one day for one man and half a day for the other ??

I've just generated a new invoice with the unpaid amount included,

Will see what happens

Josh Noon Tree Services

Have a think about putting publicly what you're carrying day to day mate, especially with business names involved ;)

Hi mate fair comment,

It's just interesting to no,

I don't let my truck out of sight anyway and it's always locked,

But surely it must be the same for all tree surgeons/ trade man

Josh Noon Tree Services

Well quoted for two men sawing for two days strictly groundwork,

She provided a labourer for first day and helped herself this morning as she didn't provide a labourer this afternoon she has tried to say we weren't both using the saws all day ( when we were dragging brash etc) so has paid for one day for one man and half a day for the other ??

I've just generated a new invoice with the unpaid amount included,

Will see what happens

Josh Noon Tree Services

HI JOSH mate just bill here for your time i have a mate with JCB if he does other job on site he still gets JCB rates thanks jon :thumbup: