square root

Jason James Gairn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The resonant frequency of the muscle tissue in the shoulder, when cross format focused with density probability can be presented by the simple equation 4:3:9, spooky eh?

I never work on my birthday because of the madelham theory, which you have been a statistical victim of today.

Hope it gets better. can you still lift a pint? Get some small chinese girls to walk on it.

:001_smile:

simple as jas:confused1::001_smile:

The resonant frequency of the muscle tissue in the shoulder, when cross format focused with density probability can be presented by the simple equation 4:3:9, spooky eh?

I never work on my birthday because of the madelham theory, which you have been a statistical victim of today.

Hope it gets better. can you still lift a pint? Get some small chinese girls to walk on it.

:001_smile:

What is this madelham theory you speak of??

Searched for it in google and it returned no results at all?!

What is this madelham theory you speak of??

Searched for it in google and it returned no results at all?!

Klaus Madelham was an Austrian Particle Physicist, who theorised that the existence of numbers, whether actual or conceptual was in fact an illusion and that nothing could in fact be counted. Dates, which are abstract units of time when expressed through language, have a cause and effect paradigm, only slightly less complex than that associated with humanistic string theory. We observe the quantum effects of suggestions in all of the universe and ones own birthday creates ripples of occurrence that can only return to the epicenter of the time space in which they are borne. A boomerang of coincidence. John C Lilly then took it further with Novelty theory. Novelty theory can be googled. Madelham theory cannot, because by definition it does not exist. Never did never will.

Quantum alchemy if you will.:001_tongue:

Frank Muir anyone.

Klaus Madelham was an Austrian Particle Physicist, who theorised that the existence of numbers, whether actual or conceptual was in fact an illusion and that nothing could in fact be counted. Dates, which are abstract units of time when expressed through language, have a cause and effect paradigm, only slightly less complex than that associated with humanistic string theory. We observe the quantum effects of suggestions in all of the universe and ones own birthday creates ripples of occurrence that can only return to the epicenter of the time space in which they are borne. A boomerang of coincidence. John C Lilly then took it further with Novelty theory. Novelty theory can be googled. Madelham theory cannot, because by definition it does not exist. Never did never will.

Quantum alchemy if you will.:001_tongue:

Frank Muir anyone.

That is seriousley interesting...

So this is what you do when you're quiet ey..... Quantum alchemy.. never heard of it before, but i'm interested..

Cant find any info on Madelham theory online at all.... spooky.

Reminds me of schrodingers cat, although Schrodinger was wrong when he postulated that the cat has 2 states of existence. I know he was wrong because when I tried his experiment on our cat, he had 3 states of being - dead, alive and bloody furious. Ever seen a cat in a box go off like a claymore mine?

Think I'll stick to Pavlovian responses in dog's. I ring the bell, and the dog eats a strawberry ice cream.