Sycamore dismantle

Philmypower

Its all about communication with the guy running the ropes. Dont be scared to go bigger if you can get the feel for it. Its all about getting the feel for weight, swing etc, for both you and the ropeman.

Careful not to cut thru your hinge too, like you did near the start, and got your bonce knocked by the branch :) Weve all done it lol

Good job, get paid, go home.

I think your doing it right by not going too big yet. find your feet, and you will do bigger bits as your confidence grows along with your ground. Also as said cut your pegs off coz that bit will always get hung up on it and trust me its annoying and a lot more work keep going down to unhook it.

Not as annoying as your groundie tying a stop knot right at the end of your lowering rope so when it's sent back up it flies past you and you have to go back up the main stem to retrieve it lol. This happens twice.

After all the feedback I will make more effort to remove all pegs.

Thanks guys.

Only other small thing was some of ur gobs weren't in the intended direction of fell or pull via the rope and some could be done with the step cut hand held or tied on.

Either way i enjoyed it, well done and keep the vids coming. Everyday is a learning

👍 Top dog