ford transit tipper insurance for 18yr old

loujj

I don't think 'cheap insurance' exists for the under 25's!

Try adding an older named driver to the policy it brought my premium down a bit. Have you got any other policies ie tractor, public liability other vehicles etc? I switched all mine to nfu and they gave me an introductory 60% NBC on the new policy.

Best of luck.

My first transit i insured with cis ( co-op) good price and only company to insure a 24yr old at a realistic premium.

Admit tried this year with nfu, personal car over doubled in price and they wont mirror my no claims like insurance company do now, so stayed put.

Funny how some have good quotes and some rubbish.

wish you luck finding a good price.

I payed £3900 for a 3 year old transit tipper when i were 18 with no ncd that were 8/9 years ago. For the same truck now im 26 is £650 with full ncd. Try aviva or commercial vehicle direct

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

hi guys

anybody any idea where cheap insurance is available for a 18 year old on a transit tipper? been looking about abit but why not ask arbtalk?:001_smile:

measure twice cut once

Try A-plan Shirley Birmingham branch, ask for Ashley or alex. 0121-7334848

Very thorough and comprehensive.

P.S. mention my name, I had such a complicated policy they should remember me......!,