RC0

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was that from ticks Reg?

It's becoming more of an issue over here I think.

Little bastardds seem to be getting worse.

Yeah, thats what he assumes, working out in the bush on the mainland. Its a pretty nasty disease. He's forever suffering from cramp and memory loss.

Ah.

I wouldn't notice if I got it then....

Say hello to Scott and Jared and those other lads over there from the Arbtalk boys. Your vids and input which they are part of are quite a tonic at times.

Felling, dragging and stacking fence line hawthorns in the rain on my own today wasn't worth a headcam, I can assure you.

Limes disease, not good. When I worked in Connecticut there were quite a few people we worked with had it. Had to check everyday for tick bites.

Horrible things. I had one that I thought on my arm the other day working near Gatwick. Looked at pics on the net when I got home and I am 99% sure it was one of the buggers.

Ah.

I wouldn't notice if I got it then....

Say hello to Scott and Jared and those other lads over there from the Arbtalk boys. Your vids and input which they are part of are quite a tonic at times.

Felling, dragging and stacking fence line hawthorns in the rain on my own today wasn't worth a headcam, I can assure you.

Will do mate. I dont give Jared too much credit to his face, because thats just the way it is. But the truth is he's quite a talent and has a great ability pick things up. A faller by trade, and only a couple years into residential work....but you show him something once, and hes got it....if he hasn't figured it out by himself already.

As well as running a 4 man strong Tree business, Scott's also a full time fire fighter for the city of Victoria. Plus he has a wife and 4 kids, and Lymes. Busy guy.

They're a tough breed alright Reg.

Once you lose that City shirt you'll fit right in.

Lol, noticed there's a Tommy Hutchinson on the forum now. Did anyone else watch that spurs game live, scoring at both ends?

I dont want to fit in with anyone BTW.

We have noticed....

Hardly watch any sport now, even missed the Lions beating the Aussies today, and after Ashley's appointment of Joe Kinnear I'm not even sure I'm a Toon supporter anymore.

Me neither if Im honest. A few updates on the net if I can be bothered, and boxing if there's a good fight on in the US. Hockeys the big thing here, and Im not about to get into that.