Arb show - thank you!

AA Teccie (Paul)

A BIG thank you to ALL visitors and exhibitors for attending and displaying / demonstrating at this years show which has been declared as a BIG success.

Thank you to all our very willing helpers and supporters too..."gud'on'ya's!"

You all contributed to a great event and we're very grateful to you all.

All the best and 'see you at the next one!'

Paul and the AA staff.

And likewise, in reverse!! Many thanks to all the guys and girls who helped put this event on for us, it looks a lot of hard work! Thanks again. :thumbup:

Cheers Andy, it was much hard work not least as there was no Nick nor Guy to help out but Simon and Mel, in particular, and indeed the rest of the team did a sterling job nonetheless.

Good to see you and Steve, albeit too briefly, and real sorry I didn't get time improve my axe throwing techniques this time...will save it for FR Jones's! (THANK YOU both for doing that for the Children's Trust which, as you know, is very close to home for me.)

TTFN..

Paul

PS SORRY don't know why I've b*ggered up the port here :confused1:

Yer thanks also Paul on behalf of GRSL for a great show, everything went to plan & the AA staff were on a constant round asking if everything was ok or if we required anything.

Can't fault it in anyway at all, combined with a few sales this was spot on:thumbup:

Yer thanks also Paul on behalf of GRSL for a great show, everything went to plan & the AA staff were on a constant round asking if everything was ok or if we required anything.

Can't fault it in anyway at all, combined with a few sales this was spot on:thumbup:

Excellent, many thanks GRSL and good to hear you made some sales :thumbup1:

Hoping to see you again next year.

Paul

What a difference a year makes ! a real buzz for both days, smiling faces, exhausted stands, good attendance and even the weather in the main was good.

How's about making this show 3 days and every other year to coincide with the APF, a bigger show, more people and add marketing to Landscapers as they are linked and many have a cross over to Arb, you could add Forestry/pole climbers/carvers etc to attract the woodies as well.

Better approach roads, easy in/out, so well done.

Bits missing extra caterers /Hog roast/ more toilets/more large machinery demo's [you have the space] lets see a chip out and cranes etc working.

Interested to know the scores thru the door for each day, looked busiest Arb show in last 6 yrs IMO

What a difference a year makes ! a real buzz for both days, smiling faces, exhausted stands, good attendance and even the weather in the main was good.

How's about making this show 3 days and every other year to coincide with the APF, a bigger show, more people and add marketing to Landscapers as they are linked and many have a cross over to Arb, you could add Forestry/pole climbers/carvers etc to attract the woodies as well.

Better approach roads, easy in/out, so well done.

Bits missing extra caterers /Hog roast/ more toilets/more large machinery demo's [you have the space] lets see a chip out and cranes etc working.

Interested to know the scores thru the door for each day, looked busiest Arb show in last 6 yrs IMO

Hello Les,

Thank you for your post here and I will ensure your comments get fed back before the review meeting, very useful.

My understanding is that nos. were around the 2k mark with about 1200 on Day 1 and approaching 800 on Day 2...this is comparable with previous years (if final info indicates much difference I'll let you know.)

All the best and thanks again..

Paul