550 xp or not?

tim Ber

I've got one and I think it's a great saw plenty of power picks up quick. We use it every day and I will pick that one up over any of the small saws we have.

The only small point is that it can be a pain to start when warm but that's only due because I forget to follow the correct starting procedure!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Just had mine fixed under warranty. Starts now after 3 pulls from cold and first when warm or running out of petrol. That was my gripe, 20/30 pulls after a refuel. Ridiculous. All sorted now, and its back in my top 3:001_cool:

Just had mine fixed under warranty. Starts now after 3 pulls from cold and first when warm or running out of petrol. That was my gripe, 20/30 pulls after a refuel. Ridiculous. All sorted now, and its back in my top 3:001_cool:

Did they say why it did it? What was broken?

Mine has been exactly the same. I stopped using the decompression valve altogether and its been fine since.

my local shop is doing the fuel tank mod , ie remove one of the 3 fuel pipes and plug it to 550xps now . i saw a 555 the other day that after the initial pop on choke then refused to start till we removed the air filter. its an autotune aswell . very stange they just flood , but if you just prime them they wont start .