Buy a lanyard and help Age UK

spudulike

Firstly..Moderators - Steve Bullman has agreed this:biggrin:.....

This is from the husband of a lady I work with and thought you guys may be interested in the lanyards and also give to a worthy charity – one we may all need the help of at some stage in our lives: -

I work for Travis Perkins PLC. and we have recently adopted the age UK charity until 2016, this charity does some great work and not only needs help and support in raising money but also runs workshops in basis skills, woodworking electrical etc.

I have designed a range of lanyards as pictured below, they are manufactured using Paracord cord, it is rated to 550 lb breaking strain as its original usage was for parachute cording, it's approx 4 mm dia with 7 mini strands inside, this is also rot proof.

The lanyards are as pictured but can be made to any length in 1 to 3 colours in standard or king stitch. Team / club colours can also be worked out so if you need a specific length/colour then please specify on your e-mail.

Uses started off as survival bracelets but can be used for key retainers, secateurs, Silkys, multitools, cameras, dog collars, dog leads.....whatever turns you on!

Each image is numbered and the prices are as per the numbers below, changes to these designs may carry a slight price adder for extra work/materials.

Payment – just e-mail me on this mail address [email protected]

quoting the number of the lanyard you require and I will send a Paypal request to you. Once paid, despatch will usually be within 5 days. Mail me if you have any special lengths/colours you need.

Postage mainland UK for 1 item will be £1.00 dog leads will be slightly more due to size, check with me for multiply items, we can also send overseas just ask.

All proceeds bar the cost of materials and postage will go to the charity.

I will update you all quarterly on how we are doing on our fund raising efforts and thank you for your assistance and interest.

KNIFE LANYARD std

Single colour (will mail current colours available)

Approx. 450mm long

£4.50 + £1 postage single item

50p per additional 25 mm

KNIFE LANYARD king

Approx 450 mm long

1 core colour 1 top colour

(will mail current colours available)

£5.50 + £1 postage single item

75p per additional 25 mm

SURVIVAL BRACELETS std

Single colour (will mail current colours available)

Made to measure up to 200mm

£3 + £1 postage single item

This is with a plastic buckle

S steel buckle is available at additional £3 cost

SURVIVAL BRACELET king

1 core colour 1 top colour

(will mail current colours available)

Made to measure up to 200mm

£4 + £1 postage single item

This is with a plastic buckle

S steel buckle is available at additional £3 cost

59766508ab25d_PicMonkeyCollage.jpg.1c0398abb25c7f60d0c3fb0dfc85831b.jpg

Emailed Bill this morning, ordered 2 and he made them this afternoon, he just emailed me this pic of them.

Got a plan for the orange and white one

Thanks Bob, think the rest of the lads are too busy buying beer - come on, this has to be better than sponsering someone to pick their nose and scratch their backside at the same time:lol:

Give to charity and get something of use - what could be better!:thumbup: