what truck

Will Cobb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LDV has a more spacious (uglier) cab, heavier brakes, proper truck front axle with kingpins, bigger clutch, heavier back axle with lower ratio (slower but pulls better), heavier springs.

Transits are faster and smoother, but dont take our kind of punishment well.

What would you recommend instead of either of these dirty, slow, loud cheap vehicles?

I didn;t know that, easy there htough lets not call a transit faster:scared1:, less slow maybe haha. I'd take a Sprinter with a tipper body over one any day.

I cant complain never had my transit break down with three years solid work sure they aint fast they are loud and the clutch is turd but for the price you cant beat imo.

But lets be honest if money is no obsticle its the iveco either 35c12 or 35c14 i think any way 125bhp or 140bhp over 90bhp is just a winner.

do you need a truck for just kit? or like logs n stuff to?

cus i would do for a landy, but the open back ones seem to be pretty expensive, if you just need it for kit i have seen a lot of discoverys going for like £1600 at the moment

dont bother with anything other than a tipper nonono

effiency is the name of the game.

like the old advert "i like to wash and go"

tell you this for nout at the end of a hard days work youve pulled into your dump ground if you didnt have a tipper you would find this the worst part of the day.

instead of working out your profit with a smile on your face haha.

you can pick up an old crewcab transit for 1500+ that will do what you want

dont bother with anything other than a tipper nonono

effiency is the name of the game.

like the old advert "i like to wash and go"

tell you this for nout at the end of a hard days work youve pulled into your dump ground if you didnt have a tipper you would find this the worst part of the day.

instead of working out your profit with a smile on your face haha.

you can pick up an old crewcab transit for 1500+ that will do what you want

i bought a Movano crew cab tipper absolute crap compared to transits for starters front wheel drive, on anything wet its crap and the tipper ram dosent go as high as a late transit.

had a iveco that was good but slow

15012009272_edited.jpg.4871b9410a70652a2645b1484e8d7ae5.jpg