Make sure you pay your tax bill or they will be after your house!

egnsean

Agreed. In fact I cancelled mine a couple of years ago to try and keep my expenses down. If I have an accident now and end up screwed ill probably moan about it but it still won't change the fact that its my fault for not make g sure I'm covered

Sent using Arbtalk mobile app

true but i think the threat of losing your home due to relatively small unpaid tax bill is a bit extream, bit like giving someone life for shoplifting imho

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think its step 1 in the tax mans rule book?

There will be months of letters, meetings, interviews, basically chances to resolve the situation!

no Stephen i dont but as in Andy Collins reply #13 im sure his dad will have gone through the letters, meetings, interviews etc and would of tried to resolve the issue.

The fact is not everyone can afford IPI.

Neither can I.

Although I could swap my sky tv subscription for it.

Or drop the takeaways or odd nights in the pub.

For what it costs no one who is working should be legitimately able to say they can't afford it. It's just a case of prioritising, same as a tax bill.

While I don't need it it's not a priority, but like the BILLIONS of others who don't have it either, I'll be kicking myself and trying I come up with good reasons why I didn't have it when I find myself unable to work.....