NEW AFAG 401 climbing best practice

Arbocop

linda

i seem to spend my life debating this stuff with the inforcers etal and it confuses the hell out of me which is why i try t getto the bottom of it so i can help people understand what duties are being put on them, but the english legal system is very complex and it is that that will test all of this in the end. when push comes to shove do your best if in doubt ask

kev

But one's best might not always be enough...! (Or is that a typically female way of thinking?!) I know what needs to be done, just thinking of other people out there who might not..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have a go for you

must means must meat that standard but the documents that are inquestion state they are a minimum standard, so if you do moor then no problem

eg working on ground min type a trousers to wear type c no problem

workig with cs in tree can use top handeled saw to use rear handleed no problem

goes on that way.

to ask is enough enough not a problem i would say dont be afraid to be challanged same chap differant hat.

just remember the hse are human and use the over and above measure lots.

the reason for my comment earlier is there are times when we worry too much and just need to remember the so far as reasnobly practicable measure, wich in hse is our biggest help and also our biggest hinderance.

does that help???

kev