Employment Opportunity in Hong Kong

Scooter

Hi,

I have been working in Hong Kong for 18 months and having a great time. I need the support of 2 new employees to carry out my duties as the company I work for have just been award a new government contract for tree risk assessments for problematic trees. This involves tree climbing, VTA as well as the use of resistograph and tomograph usage and reporting. To fulfill the requirements of the government contract one employee needs the following,

To be members of the ISA or AA, or higher academic qualifications are also acceptable.

At least 10 years’ experience undertaking arbor works.

At least 10 years’ experience observing and studying how and when trees and tree parts fail

Fully competent tree climber

At least 5 years’ of demonstrated experience successfully conducting tree risk assessments and applying mitigation measures in conformance with international standards and practices.

The other post requires the person skills to be,

Members of the ISA or AA, or higher academic qualifications are also acceptable.

At least 5 years’ experience of arbor work (with at least 2 of those after post qualification / membership).

The contacts will be up to 2 years, but there is loads of work out here and once here you could stay as long as you are needed / want. Good pay and a very good company to work for.

Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Scooter

I wish I didnt have a wife and kids, I would be out there like a shot!

Only kidding, about the family...

Great opportunity for someone

Great anglo schools out there Kevin.

Would be a fantastic addition to the cv :thumbup1:

With visas sorted, it would be little effort/big return.

Talk to the wife about a short term relocation.

What would you miss out on by going?