Hydrating

Warren Stirling

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All jokes aside,it is very easy to become dehydrated and while its not likely to happen with a British summer plenty of fit healthy people over here in Aus have died out bush.some in less than 24 hours

strangely someone also died recently in Tasmania by drinking too much water while out bushwalking

I might start one about starvation, and how to combat it. Maybe start the night before with about 1000 calories, not all in one go though, maybe some crisps and dips, then a main course, maybe folow that later with something sweet.

And dont climb a tree when starving to death, be prepared, maybe a sandwich in a little box to keep with you at all times.

I really am annoying today! I'm annoyed with myself for being annoying, BUT it does go to show how brainwashed we all are by marketing companies who bombard us with rubbish about dehydration, and we all think oh yes, thats me, I need to combat this terrible thing.

Water comes out of the tap and we know how to drink it, end of problem!

Camelbaks are good, but even they have made us think we are all going to die without them. Dont get me wrong though, I have three camelbaks, and about ten different drinks bottles, I hate not having water when doing sports and at work when its hot (not there yet) but I do know I'm not dehydrated, I'm just thirsty and it will get better! Yellow wee is fine, stinky wee maybe closer to mild hangover type of dehydration, still easily solvable with a pint of water.