Fendt tractor 2 no 4150 goes bang 61/62 reg

mendiplogs

Real tractors TW best thing about them old dogs is they weigh well at the scrap yard engaine faliure on them tractors proly be down to driver error prorably belong to a contractor with young lads and with the attitude drive it like u stole it!! and proly got power chips on mate of mine has 2 415 0n 06 plates one has 9000 hours and the other about 5000 hours well serviced by me and driven by 2 experianced drivers the one with 9000 hours all its had is a set of brakes now thems real tractors!!:thumbup:

HI BEN the chap who got the 61 415 his son works for fendt as a top fitter so it the tractor that no good as he would of got it very well serviced it not remap is yours a 4pot one or 6pot in this case theres no driver error as they been farmers for many years and look out to there kit it down to you can not get 150/170 plus hp out of a 4pot tractor thanks jon :thumbup:

HI BEN the chap who got the 61 415 his son works for fendt as a top fitter so it the tractor that no good as he would of got it very well serviced it not remap is yours a 4pot one or 6pot in this case theres no driver error as they been farmers for many years and look out to there kit it down to you can not get 150/170 plus hp out of a 4pot tractor thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon sounds like they've been unluky then me mates 2 are both 4 potters and have been bomb proof! would be very interested to see the report on the engine if that poss? most of the fendts/tractors ive ever had engine issues with have belonged to contractors running tractors with power chips on and young lads that dont give a f**ck about the kit. Hope he gets it sorted but fendt are realy good with warrenty work they dont like um braking down!!

Hi Jon sounds like they've been unluky then me mates 2 are both 4 potters and have been bomb proof! would be very interested to see the report on the engine if that poss? most of the fendts/tractors ive ever had engine issues with have belonged to contractors running tractors with power chips on and young lads that dont give a f**ck about the kit. Hope he gets it sorted but fendt are realy good with warrenty work they dont like um braking down!!

HI BEN re reports on it the tractor has just gone in mate so i will let you no thanks no remaps on the tractors thanks jon :thumbup: