Greenmech arborist 130

arbmark

Late response I know....

The Arborist 130/150 range is going very well thanks....we recently had a product recall on a certain number after an engine cradle became detached and the engine sagged into the radiator. Because no daily checks were being done then when the water disappeared from the radiator and the engine went bad. As a precaution - all in that batch of engine cradles have had new cradles sent out to be fitted under warranty.

Apart from that, it is a top performer with some really good features such as wide opening, vertical feed rollers, quiet engine, intelligently set up and under 750kgs without removing anything or with no fluids in it.

Try it, you'll love it.

The 130 is only available as a petrol.

Thanks Pete,

Liam from MST Tiverton is coming up next week for a demo.

Reminds me - must get some sleepers / old oak beams in.....:biggrin: Got a good variety of brush to try out.

so i'm well on the path to the green side......good to hear you're candidly airing the teething problems and getting them fixed.

What's the experience from the fields people?

Cheers

Mark

Late response I know....

The Arborist 130/150 range is going very well thanks....we recently had a product recall on a certain number after an engine cradle became detached and the engine sagged into the radiator. Because no daily checks were being done then when the water disappeared from the radiator and the engine went bad. As a precaution - all in that batch of engine cradles have had new cradles sent out to be fitted under warranty.

Apart from that, it is a top performer with some really good features such as wide opening, vertical feed rollers, quiet engine, intelligently set up and under 750kgs without removing anything or with no fluids in it.

Try it, you'll love it.

The 130 is only available as a petrol.

get some pics up pete :001_rolleyes:

The 150 I can say is a stonkingly good machine

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

thanks m8y. the 150 is the one they are bringing unfortunately there isn't a 130 demo for some reason, perhaps for the reasons Pete mentioned above!!!

I expect I can only afford the 130 :001_rolleyes: I'm looking for a machine that will see out my tree surgery years....

Every tine we build a batch of 130, they all get sold! So have to wait again....the 150 is the top seller so dealers tend to get that for a demo machine and let us support on others! Apart from the engine, bonnet and associated electrics, they are the same platform, opening, rotor etc. Enjoy the demo!