Anyone tried a Titan Pro Beaver Chipper?

Big T

Hiya,

Has anyone tried a Titan Pro Beaver Chipper? I have read some good reviews about it, but im always abit warey about those review sites! It seams a simmilar design to the GTM range of small chippers...I realise that alot of people will snigger because it isnt a Jensen, Timberwolf etc but im just starting off and it seems like a good machine for the money, its approx £1800. Most of my work is small stuff and I work alone so im thinking it might be the ideal machine for me, any comments!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QeGF9RVs6c]Chipper-Shredder-Mulcher 15HP Beaver from Titan Pro - YouTube[/ame]

Regards,

Anthony.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks ok for £1800 but i think if i was planning to use it regular i would throw some more money at that figure and get a second hand greenmech CS100, i have a titan electric log splitter just for my own firewood and its about 2 year old now and has been great, good build quality unit, For the price of there equipment i think they offer good value for money for the occasional user.

i got a demo of the GTM unit and it was good and they were offering a really good price on a demo, the thing that put me off was the mitsubishi engine i had never used one so i had no idea what they were like, i ended up getting a CS100 and paying the extra but it has never missed a beat and being a kohler engine i knew what i was getting.see if you can get a demo of the titan unit and put it through its paces. good luck with your search :thumbup1:

the cs100 do come up second hand keep your eyes open.

Edited by Robert_S
forgot the second hand bit

Don,t know if they have improved but a few years a go i had a titan pro petrol log splitter and what a load of junk it was!!!!!

cheap chinese rubbish.

get a small greenmech etc and it will last and hold some value.

Don,t know if they have improved but a few years a go i had a titan pro petrol log splitter and what a load of junk it was!!!!!

cheap chinese rubbish.

get a small greenmech etc and it will last and hold some value.

Ive got 1 of there petrol log splitters as has a mate of mine there 2-3 yrs old now paid for them selfs twice over and still going.

Back to the original post if thats all you can afford get it, make the best of your current situation and what you have avalible it might be a pain snedding stuff right out but you have to make it work till you can afford bigger kit. It has to beat stacking brash into a trailer or truck!