Is it illeagal

Tom Wilding

To marry a tree?

Pissed off with women, you're never right, can never say the right thing! At least trees don't talk back!

Having problems with women that have an opinion?

You probably do need to marry an inanimate object, or you could just MAN UP:laugh1:

To marry a tree?

Pissed off with women, you're never right, can never say the right thing! At least trees don't talk back!

Now come on I feel philosophy moment coming on, tell me more, I am sure that I will be able to offer some words of wisdom :lol:

Not sure about the legality of tree marriage?. With any relationship between a man and a woman there will be ups and downs. Finding the right partner can take a life time to discover, no guarantee. Finding someone with mutual interest and goals seems a good start. Start off with that and build upon that foundation of trust and understanding.

Everyone has good and not so good days, couples are no different. Stay on the straight and narrow and make sure you let your partner know you love her and you are there for her.

easy-lift guy

Not sure about the legality of tree marriage?. With any relationship between a man and a woman there will be ups and downs. Finding the right partner can take a life time to discover, no guarantee. Finding someone with mutual interest and goals seems a good start. Start off with that and build upon that foundation of trust and understanding.

Everyone has good and not so good days, couples are no different. Stay on the straight and narrow and make sure you let your partner know you love her and you are there for her.

easy-lift guy

Thanks for the advice! Just had an argument with a lass, that's all! Nothing makes me angry but she got to me! Sorry guys, pointless thread I know!

No no, women can have an opinion, but I can't apparently! And lol I am man enough! Just fed up with this ****!

Now come on a woman's opinion is the most important expression that they can have or give, it can to some become an obsession, :lol: you on the other hand must learn to appreciated her feelings and more importantly her opinions , just agree with everything she says , then tell her you are becoming to get in touch with your feminine side and understand her feelings completely, :thumbup1: YOU DON'T actually have too truthfully feel that way, just tell her that and you should be able to get your end away. :thumbup1:

Thanks for the advice! Just had an argument with a lass, that's all! Nothing makes me angry but she got to me! Sorry guys, pointless thread I know!

Believe it or not arguments are an actual form of communication. The key is to not let her or anyone else get to you by pushing your buttons. Some folks make sport of such things. Still others either out of ignorance or immaturity strike out

after the ones they care about. Just happens. Put yourself above the fray and handle the causes of such arguments on an adult level:thumbup1:

Not easy, no pund intended, no one ever said life was or fair:sneaky2:

All part of growing up, some grow up faster than others and some never do.

easy-lift guy