Just when you think you're at the top of your game...

Steve Bullman

Unbelievable!!!! I suppose after he knocked the top out he felt comfortable removing his tie in point, still its bloody hard to work out wether he is just stone cold crazy with no fear what so ever, it all looked like an average days work to him.

He still seemed to be rigging stuff down after he removed his anchor, looked like he had a second rigging anchor in another tree. Be intresting to know details on how he went about that job.

Plus how high the tree was, watching those bits being lowered down then disappearing in the tree tops some ft below him was amazing.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day,

It's been great to share the video's and get so much encouraging feedback, thanks :wavey:. Finally having a reliable distribution source means we can share the video's so much easier!

Quintin Garlic did the filming that you see in the edit that is currently circulating.

I only did the editing... {confounded uni exams}.

{hours later} I've just got off night-shift, been writing this reply for a bit over an hour. Around 4:30am Graeme comes in the door from who knows... Turns out he was picking up wood from the saw mill, so he could go to the holiday house and do some more building. HA. sif.

:BoomSmilie_anim:

In short, I'm getting Graeme to post. :five:

Great success.

Thanks

Angus