Herbst 16 ton lowloader trailer.

elfinwood saws

Got a herbst 10 tonne dump trailer, been very good and can carry a 7 tonne excavator, got a JPM 16 tonne 28' low loader trailer which moves the valmet harvester, built well and as i remember it was a good price. most of the stuff produced in the UK / Irish market is good and they are keen to sell. A mate of mine runs a fleet of Cheiftan low loader trailers behind large Fendt tractors

Got a herbst 10 tonne dump trailer, been very good and can carry a 7 tonne excavator, got a JPM 16 tonne 28' low loader trailer which moves the valmet harvester, built well and as i remember it was a good price. most of the stuff produced in the UK / Irish market is good and they are keen to sell. A mate of mine runs a fleet of Cheiftan low loader trailers behind large Fendt tractors

HI MATE i no some farmers here with cheiftan low loader they use them here for large silage bales on that job they last :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

I have a Herbst Contractor low loader which is basically a pretty low spec unit, but perfect for the application I required it for.

I would say the quality is certainly good and better than some examples of trailers I have seen.

The only issues I have is problems getting grease into some of the nipples properly, but apart from that it's been an excellent bit of kit.

If I go again with a low loader I'll probably opt for a Kane unit as I very much like their hydraulic beavertail unit that doubles as a flat trailer and they build really nice units.

I'd recommend you look at an NC low loader as I'd consider these to be an excellent trailer that is very well thought out, with nice touches like the wooden floor higher than the metal side rails that helps loading tracked machines considerably.

Mine was ex demo so the price won't help you much but they're all usually keen for a deal.

Eddie.

Image.jpg.cd640cf751e4d0b089763d34a5ae6a1d.jpg