2nd climber/groundie merseyside wanted.

falcon

Hi Ant

im based in Liverpool, got landy and can travel :-)

Have chipper, saws, ppe, hard working and lots of common sence

Have CS 30,31,38 chipper, brushcutter, hedge cutter,

If you want any more details PM me or my number is 07921453311 drop me a call or a texted

Cheers Carl

How about you call him as requested

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Well said Rob! As an employer, if I asked for people to call me then I would expect them to pick up the phone. Now it feels like the employer has to beg them to work?? If the ad says please pm me then pm him! Don't give them your number and ask them to call. No wonder our industry is like it is.

Sent from Hodge's eye phone using the new fancy Arbtalk Mobile App:)

Well i am sorry that ive up set some of you lads by just replying and not calling him like he asked, but as im in work at the moment and using the phone is near impossible, i thought a quick 2 minute post back is better than nothing at all, with a follow up call to him tomorrow,

Well i am sorry that ive up set some of you lads by just replying and not calling him like he asked, but as im in work at the moment and using the phone is near impossible, i thought a quick 2 minute post back is better than nothing at all, with a follow up call to him tomorrow,

I am with you Carl, something is better than nothing, I think some PPL on hear have nothing better to do, to complain about your post is pretty sad, you showed some interest good on on you!